The European Film Forum, as a debate and discussion platform on the future evolution of European cinema and film industry, will return to Tallinn on November 23, 2020, with a half a day virtual and hybrid summit of executive-level debates, case studies, and showcases on the most pressing topics for the European film, television, and content industry at the time of COVID.
The focus themes of the 2020 edition are:
- The new industry leadership playbook at the time of COVID19 Pandemic - how to transform successfully through resilience and foresight
- Redefining windows and rights: a time for European film distribution and exhibition value chain 2.0
- How to reach the audience during a pandemic: A deep dive into the best practices of VOD, Livestreaming, Watch Parties and Alternative Distribution
- Reimagining Film Festivals during lockdown: How have festivals adapted, failed, or succeeded and how to define the future role of the festivals at the European level and beyond
- European Frontiers: The public-private model and European Copyright Infrastructure as an example of future European catalyst